Get your monthly fix of Spero products!!
- 8 16-oz Scramblits
- 2 Goaty Chevres
- 1 Herbacious Chevre
- 1 Smoked Paprika Chevre
- 1 Whipped Cinnamon Cheesecake
- 1 Camembert
- 1 Egg Salt
We hear these are the best plantbased cheeses... Ever.
These complex and aromatic cheeses pair well with any breads, toasts (avo toast?!), wraps, sandwiches, salads, pasta, meats, wine & crackers, squashes, sweet potatoes, blends into sauces, etc.
- HIGHEST protein in a plantbased cheese: 5g PROTEIN
- Spero's patent-pending cheese is made like dairy cheese, so it tastes like dairy cheese.
- ~10X more sustainable than dairy cheese. ~5X more SUSTAINABLE than nut cheese.
- 90X the ANTIOXIDANTS of dairy cheese
- Bursting with FLAVOR
- SO MANY NUTRIENTS: like Magnesium, Iron, Zinc, Vitamin E, B Vitamins, and Selenium, to name a few!
And they’re made from CLEAN INGREDIENTS: the power of sunflowers and FREE from preservatives, soy, gluten, nuts, and dairy. +They're paleo, vegan, keto.
This patent-pending superfood Scramblit is the first product of its kind!
You can Scramblit, Omelit, and even Quichit.
- It contains ~30X the ANTIOXIDANTS of eggs
- More OMEGA3's, and is packed with PROTEIN, IRON, and ZINC.
- CLEAN Ingredients: no preservatives, isolates, soy, gluten, or vegetable oils. No sugar.
- ~20X more SUSTAINABLE than eggs
- This is vegan, paleo, keto, and packed with phytonutrients.
This superfood Scramblit is not eggs; it's better. And it’s made from one of the most unsuspected and sustainable crops… the pepita (aka squash seeds). This superfood is a game changer. We really couldn’t believe it when we discovered how miraculous and delicious it is and we’re excited for you to experience it, too.
BETTER THAN EGGS.
LEARN HOW (with Pics!): sperofoods.co/cookit
Pair with the #scramblitBFF: Spero Egg Salt.
SHARE THE SPERO LOVE!
# tag and share your meal and shipment on Instagram @sperofoods !
#scramblit #omelit #quichit
Or let us know if we can improve at: sperofoods.co/feedback
SHIPPING NOTE: Can be frozen to increase lifespan. Freezing/thawing instructions are shipped to you. :)
*sustainability estimates are based on Green House Gas emissions in CO2 equivalents per weight of food produced.